Posted by : RioZee Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's 15th April 2010 and a holiday.It's such a relaxing feeling,having all day to myself.
The day passed very quietly,after having my delicious meal, I took a nap.
In a trance like state I suddenly experienced the vibrations and a unique state of tranquility that was beyond imagination.
I in a half awake like situation was savouring the pleasure,with a little doubt in mind how long will it last.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I heard and lay still not wanting to lose the trance state.It was my luck that I succeeded in my effort not to lose the track.
Then the person at the door started banging on the door like a maniac and being all alone in the house, I quietly got up and answered the door.

   

Leave a Reply

Feel free to pen your thoughts

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © RioZee - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -