Posted by : RioZee Friday, November 5, 2010

My Musings3 G Mania
Speed  speed and speed.
My mind raced back to the days, dialing  a network connection and getting busy tone for hours, but still, with the constant unrelenting  effort, getting connected to the world wide web.
Oh God! The unmatched feeling of exhilaration…..,when endless  wait finally opened the Hotmail page.
I have been witness to all the progress inch by inch into this mega technological arena.
Now , with a Bang , the spectacular 3 G.  services , launched  by Tata Dockomo. The highly esteemed and top ranked cellular service provider of the world.
Uninterrupted  smooth video calls were now going to be a reality.
My excitement knew no bounds. My mind was busy ,”planning and planning and planning”
How I had wished always  to make my Deepawali celebrations with all my family members , but my life was scattered into bits.
My son pursuing graduate studies in U.S. , myself in Kolkata, my mom and dad in Bihar.
Video conferencing , courtesy Tata Dockomo 3 G. timely launch came as a God given boon to me.
Now I would be able to assimilate and enjoy the whole Mega Deepawali event with my entire family although each one in a different location.
My mind was wondering , ‘WHAT NEXT’. 3 Dimensional video calls.
Well, the sky was the limit, and I had a lot to do, in so much little time.   So, Happy Deepawali, Friends.
 And Happy Deepawali wishes to my dear dear  friend ,The Tata Dockomo team, without whose  sincere cooperation my  plans could never have  succeeded.
Their link is given below friends.

Leave a Reply

Feel free to pen your thoughts

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © RioZee - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -