Posted by : RioZee Tuesday, June 28, 2011


It’s a wonderful world of gadgets everywhere. Some small, some iconic, some waiting for an appropriate launch. Some boasting their looks, some boasting their physique, some getting  sick trying to be all in one.  Some seen down in looks but bundled in useful worthy features.  Some  extremely delicate ones ready to break at a slight awkward glance.
I, a simple man, knowing the nature , tantrums and ruckus these gadgets create, once they get their prey in their net, always watched with eye of a seer ( sakshi bhaav). I knew the one that is for me and whose master I was to be, was in the making. This was to be the one that would be happy to find such master. Always at my beck and call with unswerving diligence. Knowing what it’s master needed and with extreme joy, finishing the projects in a jiffy.
I knew these type of gadgets never show off or boast their features over  the media. Then one day I came across luckily, the Dell Inspiron R laptop. This gadget, as I treaded home, having grabbed a deal, the inner strength it constantly filled me with was just unimaginable. Now I knew speed, getting stuck  with errors were a bygone thing now.
I, with a strict designer attitude by birth, could now easily change the top lid of laptop to the matching color of each room within seconds. When going to office, the matching color of the office too. While attending conference, it perfectly matched the room such that everyone’s eye’s swiveled around my laptop. Timely presentations with high definition clarity, coupled with clear sound track, started showing results.
I had ultimately found one gadget which had not only gained me reputation, and success at office, but also brought an additional zing to my personality by it’s easily changeable looks as desired, matching my attire even.
Every colleague of mine were of the opinion that I have dozens world class laptops .

Note : This post has been written for a contest by Dell change is easy. Their link is  http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-r/pd?dgc=BA&cid=33223&lid=783245&acd=1059962037409490
If you like and wish to vote here is the link
http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=64502

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I know this web page presents quality depending
    content and additional data, is there any other site which offers such data
    in quality?

    my blog post; how to find a sugar daddy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to pen your thoughts

- Copyright © RioZee - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -