Posted by : RioZee Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am a dreamer, and as the first stanza suggests I virtually dream a lot.
Many thanks to Indieblogger I came across this intel appup portal.
My Buried Dreams woke with a start. What a feast it was. My mind sat busy digesting the revolutionary offerings.
The bountiful resources for small businesses houses to flourish and compete, and that too at negligible expenses.
Intel's foray in extensive apps was completely unknown to me. I was spellbound to see the extensive categorization of various apps. Education, entertainment, finance, games, music, video, sports, travel. Etc.
Hours had passed before I felt like, I should control, or else I will get addicted.
My gosh. It sure was addictive. The brilliance of it's creators just baffled me.
The treat was heavenly. How on earth was I to say which one app to be best.
The game app of angry birds Rio, was just fabulous. Catapulting with proper angle adjustments gave this game unique standing among other games.













The most striking thing that caught my eye was the intel appup developer program.
In fact all Stand chance to ace the app. World, thanks to the avenues opened up by Intel, that also entirely free, as 99$ per annum fees entirely waived off.
What are we waiting for, Friends.

This blog is an entry to the "My Favorite PC App" contest. Check out numerous apps for PC/Netbooks available at the   Intel AppUp Center. If you are looking for an opportunity to build and monetize your applications, check out the Intel® Atom™ Developer Program.



Leave a Reply

Feel free to pen your thoughts

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © RioZee - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -