Posted by : Rio De La Sciocco Tuesday, March 18, 2014

M iraculous
Y outhful

D istractive
R eflective
E verpresent
A mple
M odest

L avish
I mpressive
B eautiful
R avishing
A ttractive
R adiant
Y appy

I hope I have done justice to my library by coining these attributes to it. Many attributes I missed, friends can add them for me by commenting lavishly. A library is a world in itself, and with the advent of latest gadgets, a whole library can be carried on an electronic device, but I like the old way, flipping pages, slowly digesting the words in the mind, because I am a born bookworm.

This post is inspired by topic at indiblogger, 

What would your dream library look like?#dreamlibrary

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hey! Nice and concise post. But yappy? o.O

    1. Thanks Rachaita, one snappy aspect is also needed.

  2. your blogs is awesome.
    V Music
    Now you can listen to your choice of songs wherever you go. Just subscriber to our V Music service and listen to more than 50 thousand songs. Enjoy latest filmy songs, private albums, regional songs and many more. So what are you waiting for, just follow any one step to subscribe:
    Dial 5606001 (toll free) from your Phone.
    Activate : Dial 5606001 (toll free) from your Phone. Deactivate Dial 155223 from your phone. Subscription Charges: Rs 30 for 30 Days to enjoy Music.


Feel free to pen your thoughts

- Copyright © My Musings - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -