Posted by : RioZee Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I woke up to the ringing phone startled. Who could be at this wee hours trying to ignite my patience to another level. Hearing my dad's voice I calmed up and head started nodding prudently. Instructions were pouring and pouring and I listening and listening.
I hastily brushed up and took out the new Gillette shaving kit I had bought yesterday itself.  I had always used saloon services as I was afraid of bruising myself.  College life had passed without the need of these kits but seeing the job requirements I had to move with the herd. Hearing a lot about it's efficacy I carefully touched the razor blades on my cheeks with thumping heart. Friends had said nothing to worry, just slide it down and voila, it's done.  It went smoothly and I realised my first shave all by myself was just awesome and I clicked a selfie and posted at Fb boasting my feats.
This was no time for these things but I just couldn't resist myself the opportunity to impress my friends.  Taking my resume' I rushed to the venue of job interview.  I was extra confident with my extra special shave. I wanted to shout to the contenders to the job to give some minutes in restroom and slide the unique Gillette razor to improve their chances of getting the most coveted job. But this would ruin my chances of acquiring my goal my mind convinced me cunningly. I concentrated on my preparation and brushed aside the killing thoughts.
I came out triumphant and jubilant from the judges chamber having the recruitment letter in hand. Seeing some sullen faces I couldn't resist the temptation to give advice freely which I did impart thoroughly well. SUCCESS ladder had been boarded by me and I wanted everyone onboard the flight to SUCCESS LAND..


This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity 

at BlogAdda in association with Gillette'.

I am acknowledging tag by simran bansal 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Leave a Reply

Feel free to pen your thoughts

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © RioZee - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -